- Pre-booking is recommended as capacity is limited.
- Children under 5 years of age will not be permitted access to St George’s Tower due to health and safety regulations.
- Due to the historical nature of the building Prams & Pushchairs do not fit through our doors, so they need to be left in the reception area where they will be looked after by a member of our team.
- Visitors unable to climb the tower may wait at the bottom with a guardian and watch our “Story of Oxford Castle” video and explore our interactive touchscreen. Once the tour group returns from the Tower, you are then able to rejoin your group as the tour continues. To find out more about this policy, click here to view our access information.
- Please note that Tesco vouchers cannot be used when booking online.
- Payment must be made at the time of booking by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Switch or Delta).
- No dogs are allowed in the attraction, the mound, Castleyard Cafe or the gift shop except for guide dogs.
- Opening times may be subject to change; for up-to-date information on admission prices and opening times, please telephone our information line on 01865 260666.
Also please note our groups terms and conditions
Return to plan your visit or book now.