are available for child tickets during half terms and the summer holiday. Prices are for standard tours only and may vary according to season and special events.
| Adult |
| £10.25 |
| Student / Concession (60+) || £8.75 |
| Child (5-15) || £6.95 |
| Child Under 5* || FREE |
| Family (any party of 4) || £32.95 |
| Carers || FREE |
*Under 5s that are under 92cm tall will not be permitted access to St George's Tower due to health and safety regulations. Under 5s that are over 92cm tall wishing to take part in the full tour (including climbing St George's Tower) are entitled to free entry.
If you have an under 5 in your party, when the tour group goes up the Tower, we request that one guardian stays at the bottom of the Tower where you can watch our "Story of Oxford Castle" video and explore our interactive touchscreen. Once the tour group returns from the Tower, you are then able to rejoin your group as the tour continues.
City Sightseeing Joint Ticket
Combine Oxford's award winning University and City bus tour with a tour of Oxford Castle. Tickets available from Oxford Castle Unlocked and City Sightseeing. Not available online.
Click here for further information on this joint ticket.
| Adult |
| £20 |
| Student || £18 |
| Senior (60+) || £15 |
| Child (5-15) || £12 |
| Family (2 adults & up to 3 children) ||£58 |
Oxford City Saver
Combine a guided tour of the Castle, a University and City bus tour and a 40 minute Salter's Steamer's River Cruise. Tickets available from Oxford Castle Unlocked, City Sightseeing and Salter's Steamers. Not available online. Available daily from 1st April to 31st October 2015.
Take a look at our joint tickets page for further information on this package.
| £25 |
|Student || £25 |
|Senior (60+) || £20 |
|Child (5-15) || £15 |
- Pre-booking is recommended as capacity is limited.
- Please note that Tesco vouchers cannot be used when booking online.
- Payment must be made at the time of booking by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Switch or Delta).
- No dogs are allowed in the attraction, the mound, Cafe 1071 or the gift shop except for guide dogs.
- Opening times may be subject to change; for up-to-date information on admission prices and opening times, please telephone our information line on 01865 260666.