*Please read booking information below.
| Adult |
| £9.95 |
| Child (5-15) || £6.95 |
| Child Under 5 || FREE** |
| Senior Citizen (60 yrs +)/ Student |
| £8.45 |
| Family (2 adults, 2 children) || £29.95 |
| Carers || FREE |
Please note prices may vary according to season and special events.
Enjoy five visits to Oxford Castle Unlocked during school holidays for one amazing price!*
| Adult |
| £15.00 |
| Senior Citizen/Student |
| £12.00 |
| Child (5-15) |
| £10.00 |
| Family (2 adults, 2 children) |
| £45.00 |
1. Pre-booking is recommended as capacity is limited.
2. Please note that Tesco vouchers can not be used when booking online.
3. Payment must be made at the time of booking by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Switch or Delta).
4. Onlind Discount only applies to pre booked tickets, and cannot be booked on the day of visit.
Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
4. Prison Passes only valid during school holiday events (5 - 21 April, 24 May - 1 June, 24 July - 4 Sept, 25 Oct - 2 Nov) including tours and half term activities. The pass may be used more than once during a school holiday up to the total of five visits.
5. Children (both fee paying and FREE) who are under the advised height restriction of 92cm will not be permitted access to St George's Tower due to health and safety regulations. See below for more details.
For children over 92cm tall but under 5 years old wishing to take part in the full tour (including climbing St George's Tower) the standard child rate will apply. Children over 92cm tall but under 5 years not wishing to climb St George's Tower will be granted access to the attraction free of charge, but they must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
If you have an under 5 in your party, when the tour group goes up the Tower, we request that one guardian stays at the bottom of the Tower where you can watch our "Story of Oxford Castle" video and explore our interactive touchscreen. Once the tour group returns from the Tower, you are then able to rejoin your group as the tour continues.
6. No dogs are allowed in the attraction, the mound, Cafe 1071 or the gift shop except for guide dogs.
7. Opening times may be subject to change; for up-to-date information on admission prices and opening times, please telephone our information line on 01865 260666.