opening times & prices
Open daily from 10.00am, last tour 4.20pm.
Closed 24th - 26th December inclusive.
| Adult |
| £10.25 |
| Student / Concession (60+) || £8.75 |
| Child (5-15) || £6.95 |
| Child Under 5* || FREE |
| Family (any party of 4) || £32.95 |
| Carers || FREE |
Discounts are available for child tickets during half terms and the summer holiday. See our discounts page for information.
Prices are for standard tours only. Prices may vary according to season and special events.
Take a look at our joint tickets for packages at a discounted rate.
*Under 5s will not be permitted access to St George's Tower due to health and safety regulations.
Under 5s that are over 92cm tall wishing to take part in the full tour (including climbing St George's Tower) the standard child rate will apply. If you have an under 5 in your party, when the tour group goes up the Tower, we request that one guardian stays at the bottom of the Tower where you can watch our "Story of Oxford Castle" video and explore our interactive touchscreen. Once the tour group returns from the Tower, you are then able to rejoin your group as the tour continues.
- Pre-booking is recommended as capacity is limited.
- Please note that Tesco vouchers cannot be used when booking online.
- Payment must be made at the time of booking by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Switch or Delta).
- No dogs are allowed in the attraction, the mound, Cafe 1071 or the gift shop except for guide dogs.
- Opening times may be subject to change; for up-to-date information on admission prices and opening times, please telephone our information line on 01865 260666.