- Cancellations - Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance of your arrival time. Oxford Castle Unlocked retains absolute discretion as to whether late cancellations will be charged. Standard fees for late cancellation are 100% of the booking. To cancel your booking please call 0845 070 6255.*
- No-shows - Oxford Castle Unlocked retains absolute discretion as to whether groups who do not arrive for their tour will be charged. Standard fees for no-shows are 100% of the booking.
- Refunds - Oxford Castle Unlocked retains absolute discretion as to whether refunds will be given.
- Tours - All our tours have 16 spaces. If your group is less than 16 people we may let other people join your tour. The only way to ensure a private tour is to pay for all available 16 spaces.
- Translators - Any groups wishing to bring a translator will be required to book a private tour.
On the day visits:
- We ask all groups to arrive at least 10 minutes before their scheduled tour time. Oxford Castle Unlocked reserves the right to refuse entry to any group arriving after their scheduled tour time. Oxford Castle Unlocked retains absolute discretion as to whether late arriving groups / people will be charged for their tour. Standard fees for late arrival will be 100% of the booking.
- To notify the attraction of the group’s late arrival please call 01865 260666. The attraction is located at 44-46 Oxford Castle, Oxford, OX1 1AY.
- Groups arriving with less people than originally booked will be charged for all pre-ordered tickets.
- A coach drop off point, located on Paradise Street behind the attraction, is available free of charge for all groups. Groups can use the space from 10 minutes prior to their arrival time for up to 10 minutes. For full details call 0845 070 6255.
Refusal of entry:
Oxford Castle Unlocked reserves the right to refuse entry on to a tour or remove any person who:
- Arrives late for their tour.
- Is suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Does not respect the historical nature of the attraction.
- Behaves in a manner which is disruptive to the enjoyment of other visitors.
- Behaves in a manner which compromises the safety of other visitors or staff.
- Uses verbal or physical threats or insults toward any member of staff.
You will be added to Continuum’s mailing list following your visit so we can contact you with information on our special offers and events. If you do not wish to receive any further communication from us following your visit please notify us by calling +44 (0)845 070 6255 or emailing email@example.com
* Bookings with external service providers may need payment 28 days in advance of your visit, and bookings will be released at this time if payment has not been made. Charges may also be incurred. You will be informed about the terms and conditions of these bookings at the time of your enquiry.